Reserve Forces and Cadets Association for Greater London
THE RFCA VISION
To be an enduring and essential pillar in the
delivery of support for the wellbeing of the Reserves & Cadets
and, through our effectiveness and our position in the regions, to
be the independent body that represents their interests and
promotes understanding between the Armed Forces and civil
- We are a Central Government Body
with Crown status, set up by statute.
- We are a manifestation of the
- Our voluntary membership brings with
it an unparalleled breadth of expertise and experience.
- We are tri-Service.
- We are of the regions, operating
throughout the United Kingdom.
- We are a not-for-profit
- We are value for money.
- We promote the interests of the
- We champion the volunteer ethos both
within and outside the Services.
- We are apolitical.
- We are independent (of the MOD and
the chains of command) and autonomous (of each other); but, through
our collegiate behaviour, we have national responsibility,
influence and recognition.
- We support the work of third sector
organisations which also contribute to the well-being of Service
personnel and veterans.
Colonel Hugh Purcell OBE DL
Reserve Forces and Cadets Association for Greater
87 Fulham High Street
020 7384 4663
020 7384 4664
The London Borough of Barking & Dagenham is not responsible for the content of any external link